WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN A
GOOD SKIN PRODUCT
MidState Skin Institute’s staff has extensive dermatologic knowledge and we put that knowledge to work in choosing which lines of skin care and treatment products we use for our procedures, and offer to our patients for ongoing care.
First and foremost, any product we recommend must be safe and thoroughly tested. There are many products currently for sale that have not gone through a rigorous testing regimen before they are manufactured and put on the shelf, and that does not sit well with our providers.
Every dermatology and skin care product MidState Skin uses, recommends or carries has been personally selected by Dr. Cauthen for its adherence to quality and safety standards.
Secondly, it absolutely has to work. There are a lot of products out there that claim to yield certain results, yet they usually fall short on their promises. MidState Skin does not recommend products that do not live up to their claims, so you can feel confident that any product used in your treatment at MidState Skin or recommended for purchase by our staff is indeed effective.
Neocutis Lumiere Firm
Target the delicate eye area with this advanced anti-aging formulation. Human Growth Factors + Proprietary Peptides reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, crow’s feet, puffiness and under-eye darkness in as soon as 14 days. Non-comedogenic • Dermatologist tested • Paraben, dye, and fragrance free • Not tested on animals.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with Growth Factors
- Supports Collagen and Elastin production with Proprietary Peptides
- Improves firmness, elasticity, tone, and texture
- Moisturizes under-eye skin with Sodium Hyaluronate
- Glycyrrhetinic Acid helps lighten the appearance of under-eye darkness
- Helps minimize the look of skin puffiness with Caffeine
- Refreshes the delicate eye area to help alleviate the signs of fatigue with Bisabolol, a skin-conditioning agent found in Chamomile Extract
Improvements at Day 14 (% of patients)
- Smoothness (84%)
- Texture (84%)
- Hydration (76%)
- Puffiness (76%)